Have you ever looked at the word SMILE? Doesn't it just make you WANT to smile? O.K. I just noticed that as I typed in my title. And yes, it made me smile. My kids love the song that I have on my blog. Smile by Uncle Kracker. And they sing it and they want me to TURN IT UP MOM when I look at my blog. But you know what?
I CAN'T GET HER TO SMILE!!!!!!




Just a blank stare. That's it....That is all I get. But I love her anyway. She is funny when she says her little sayings:
Mom, I CAN'T HOW!!! (I don't know how)
From my poo-poo bum!!
I d-know.
Me sa pink gum (I think that comes from watching to much Star Wars)
Me call MASON!!!!!
And there are so many others.
Smile or not, she is still my little sweet girl. And I love her!
She is sooo cute!! And she does smile, just not for pictures!! Sorry! But she is really cute!! I love her sooooooo much!!
ReplyDelete