My Dear Cheston,
I would so love it if you would sleep at night. Night times are not the same without sharing them with you. We get to spend the 11:00 hour and the 1:00 hour, the 3:00 hour.....together. We cry together and try to burp. I think I burp more than you do. We wiggle and try to get comfortable. We work at trying to get back to bed, but I eventually give up and fall asleep either on the couch or in the chair.
If you can find it in your heart to give me back my nights of sleep, I would certainly appreciate it. Sleep is very precious to all of us and if neither of us get enough, then we are ALL cranky.
Please, please, learn to sleep at night. It would be the best Valentine's Day gift you could possibly give to your mom.
Love,
Your Mom
(Sleep Deprived, but love you with all my heart)
No comments:
Post a Comment