Confidence.
I am grateful that people think I am confident. That gives me a little more confidence. I am grateful for the one high school teacher who helped me find that confidence and now?
Well, maybe we want the old Annette back cause sometimes the confidence might be a little too much.
I am learning with that confidence that I can laugh at myself a little easier and laugh with other people.
I am getting to the point where I am not afraid to say things I think I want to say (you know, those times when you say, hmmmmm I should have said that).
But I am grateful for confidence. Now if I could just use it more often!!!!!
Confidence also comes with age. I think maybe it is more of "I don't care what people think, I am going to be me and say what I feel like saying!" Of course we all know that this is a good thing sometimes and a BAD thing other times. It just depends on WHO is acting that way!! Blessings!! HEHEHEHEHEHE :)
ReplyDelete