Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Should have been first

This really should have been my first post. But it just goes to show that my brain is totally scattered right now. If it weren't for my few hours of sleep I get every night, my brain would be totally gone.

However, I will have to say I am grateful for this man right here:

Brian has done so much for our family. He is a great dad and the kids love him to death. They miss him when he is gone and is happy when he is home.
Brian is a good husband. He takes care of us as much as he can. He is the world to me. I LOVE YOU Brian!!!! Thank you for your kindness and generosity. Thank you for putting up with me and for being there when I need a shoulder to cry on. Thank you for just being you. What an amazing person you are.


O.K. Now you can bring home a candy bar for me. I said nice things :)

1 comment: