Being grateful for these things and times like this make you even more grateful for days you don't need them. Opposition in all things... sickness and health!! Without one we wouldn't have joy in the other!
Ok....That was my idea of a pep talk!! Now here is what I really wanted to say... Life stinks and so does puke!! :) Love ya!
Really, I hope everyone gets better and no one else gets it.
Ok... so my mind was working over time after my last post and since you don't have a new post I am going to add to my last one.
Life is messy... and so is puke. Life can be unpredictable... and so can puke. Life can be bumpy... and so can puke. (bumpy, chunky... hehehe) Life is... dang, I know I had more but I can't think of them now!!
Being grateful for these things and times like this make you even more grateful for days you don't need them. Opposition in all things... sickness and health!! Without one we wouldn't have joy in the other!
ReplyDeleteOk....That was my idea of a pep talk!! Now here is what I really wanted to say... Life stinks and so does puke!! :) Love ya!
Really, I hope everyone gets better and no one else gets it.
Ok... so my mind was working over time after my last post and since you don't have a new post I am going to add to my last one.
ReplyDeleteLife is messy... and so is puke.
Life can be unpredictable... and so can puke.
Life can be bumpy... and so can puke. (bumpy, chunky... hehehe)
Life is... dang, I know I had more but I can't think of them now!!
Enjoy those pictures in your head!! Hahahaha!!