I have been most anxious to get on with having this baby. I can't think of anything else really. Part of the waiting is the waiting. I know that sounds weird. Waiting and waiting and waiting. But now I think things are ready at our house.
Rooms cleaned-check
Vacuuming done-check
Dishes caught up-check
Laundry caught up-check (thanks to Kjelden and his help today!)
I can feel like now I can head to the hospital and be o.k. with someone coming to my house. Of course that is still a week away and LOTS can happen in a week. O.K. lots can happen in just a few minutes. But at least I tried to get things done.
Now, more waiting. That's o.k. I can wait at least a week.....BUT NO MORE!! :)
I know someone you can come and help clean when you do go to the hospital!! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the good feeling from having a clean house... even if it only lasts for a few minutes.
I can't wait to have the kids over next weekend.
Hang in there! You've almost made it. So excited to see the new little one.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I was hoping this was the baby post, but I guess I'll just have to wait;) Maybe the last one will be early and not keep you waiting too much longer.
ReplyDelete