O.K. I know this is an unusual post, but of course, it has to be unusual. I don't have anything else to post...yet.
I have decided to share my thoughts on.......

THE CHAIR
This chair looks old and decrepit. It has been with us for a VERY long time. At least 12 of our almost 18 years of marriage. It is almost worn out. It has paint on it, ketchup that won't come out. It wobbles to and fro like a weeble wooble that won't fall down. Yet....
What is it about this chair, that in this pregnancy, I have enjoyed? I don't know why, but for some reason, this has been the ultimately most comfortable chair for nine months. I can sit in it comfortably, I can get up and sit down easily. It rolls so my lazy bum doesn't have to stand up for petty little things. I can even sweep the floor and sit in the chair (pathetic). It doesn't look like a very comfortable chair, but it has been the best of the best. I have quite enjoyed this chair for the duration. Hopefully in the next few days, I can honestly say I will have had enough of this chair. I can move to the recliners or the couch or something. But until then......
THE CHAIR WILL HAVE TO DO!!!!!
You should reupholster it and it would be good as new. You're good at that stuff too:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like its time now for you to be able to enjoy a different chair, and we are looking forward to the posts of the babe!
ReplyDelete