Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Turning 40

I know this is a couple days late.  I had to wait til I got pictures, BUT

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!

Brian turned 40 on June 25th and now it is all downhill!  We had a good weekend to go along with the celebrations of turning 40.  We went camping and boating and four-wheeling and all in all just had a good time.

Best hot dog griller (burnt are the best)
Rides snowmobiles and still loves it
Ingenious (he comes up with some pretty clever ways to fix things)
An excellent dad (all our kids LOVE their dad and always want to be with him)
Nature Lover (and not the Tree Hugger kind--he loves being in the mountains)

Good teacher (anything he teaches, whether at home or church he does it well)
Excellent worker
Organized (much better than I am)
Rides ATVs his family (he loves taking us on the Ranger and going for drives up the many       canyons we have around here
Great singer (he doesn't do it often enough, but he has a great voice and I love to listen to him)
Elder in priesthood and holds that responsibility well.

I am so glad that Brian is a great husband, friend and dad.  I hope his day was as fun for him as it was for us who celebrated with him. 

Happy Birthday Brian!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brian!! I want to hear his singing voice! :) I hope it was fun for him too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Brian! It sounds like it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete