I have to laugh at my children sometimes. They can come up with some very funny and interesting things to say. I have tried to remember most of them, but I have a short memory. So, as I think about it, I need to write them down.
Simon: "I had a BAD dream. I got married!"
Brayden: "Mom, how does the baby come out of your tummy?"
Me: (very flabberghasted) Uh, it just pops out."
Simon: I know. There is a trap door. A little one."
Me: Ya. VERY little.
Sheyna: (after being bonked on the head, first with frozen steak, then with an egg that fell and then cracked on the floor in front of her) Blah blah blah HEAD blah blah HEAD HEAD HEAD Blah blah.
(She was NOT happy about being bonked so many times in the last couple of days.)
O.K. that is all I can remember. But they were cute and had to be written down. You've gotta love your kids cause they are SO truthful and straightforward when it comes to the important stuff.
Is the trap door how Brayden thought to "pump up" your tummy the other night? I still giggle when I think of that!! Well, more than giggle!! :)
ReplyDelete