The other day, we were enjoying the somewhat warm weather. I was freezing cold, but the kids seemed to enjoy it. They were in the midst of running up and down the street on the sidewalk, when all of the sudden, Sheyna just layed down. She got tired and what do you do when you are tired, you just lay down. She has done this a couple of times and it is funny.
.jpg)
Another thing she has started to do is wear any and all pairs of glasses. She LOVES to wear glasses. So I had all the kids put glasses on and got a picture of them. Don't they look sophisticated and smart? But, Sheyna didn't stop here:
.jpg)
She had to keep wearing them:
And wearing them........
.jpg)
She has been a delight. Like I said, she has these little antics that are just adorable. And then she has some that are NOT so adorable such as drawing all over herself with a marker. And I mean, ALL over herself. But she has been fun and I am happy to say that we have a girl to keep us on our toes.
.jpg)
I hope she doesn't have to wear the real glasses in the future. I hate mine. She's adorable. Did she fall asleep when she laid down, or just rest?
ReplyDelete