Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Island Park in a Nutshell

So I am not doing very well with blogging lately.  There has been very little to blog about since I just sit close to the bathroom and shut my eyes everytime the computer screen makes a change. But I did get to go with my husband and a few friends to Island Park for the annual snowmobile trip.  It was great!!  I even went on the trail for a few times.  I felt bad because I was VERY slow and everyone was waiting on Annette except my husband who was pushing me along at a very decent speed of 38.  Woohoo!!!  
Anyway, I had a good time and got to get a few good photos.  I guess I still CAN push that button down and make a decent picture.  Here are a few
:
My friend took this picture.  It was absolutely beautiful in Island Park.

This same friend ended up IN a tree.  Her snowmobile was up in a tree and they had a heck of a time getting it back on safe ground.  It was pretty funny from the road.  Probably not so funny from the tree's perspective.
This is Brian navigating his way down a very small hill.  It was a decent place to start as this is where he and JJ ended up:
Brian got stuck clear up on this really high hill and JJ went to rescue him, but ended up stuck too.  The one on the right is another guy that came along with us.  He was an excellent rider, just like the rest of them and he helped get them UNSTUCK.

But, these are two of my favorite pictures:

I think this looks very graceful.  I don't know why, but I loved just sitting there watching everyone jump their snowmobiles on a little hill.  I thought it was pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Annette!! I am glad you had fun. Moms need a break once in a while!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun! I didn't think you held us up. We all had moments of fixing and not being ready and holding the group up. I'm just glad everyone was patient and had fun.

    ReplyDelete