Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grateful

It has been a long week and it is only Tuesday.  Lots of family issues going on and hopefully things will look brighter in the coming days and weeks.  But I must say 

I AM GRATEFUL

- for a loving husband who puts my kids down for a nap every day.
- for kids who are great.  Even though I don't tell them often enough.
- for good health...even though pregnancy has taken its toll.
- for the screaming and laughing all at once when Simon and Sheyna are playing
- for that 8:00 hour in the evening when it is time for the lights to go off upstairs and the boys and girl to get settled down for an evening of quiet.
- for family who is always there to support/enjoy/cry/laugh with

I AM JUST GRATEFUL

Ok it isn't Thanksgiving time, but that is ok.  I can still be grateful for every day things, right?

3 comments:

  1. Of course you can! Being grateful is always allowed, and welcomed!
    I'm sorry about the family issues. Is there anything I can do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful you finally posted something on your blog!! :) Really, I am glad that you can look at a computer for more than a nanosecond without getting sick. I will see you Thursday for a day of babysitting and adult conversation!! At least I won't be at work! I can't wait for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can!! I hope things start to improve this week.

    ReplyDelete