Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year Brings Changes

I can't believe it has been almost two months since I have blogged....oh wait, yes I can and now I remember why.  I sure can't sit and watch the cursor go back and forth across the screen.  But I decided I need to do a little update to our blog.  No pictures, just a brief update.

So, a new year begins and here I am wondering what the year holds in store for us.  There are always changes and new things happening for all.

For one, all the kids in Primary get to move to different classes.  Kjelden is so excited to be in older sharing time now.  He is getting to be such a big boy.  He has three teachers who are absolutely wonderful men and will be great for that group of boys.  One is a man I know from Lovell and he is just awesome with kids.  Another works at one of the stores we sometimes go to and he is always asking about Kjelden.  The other is a new ward member who recently moved in.  He has MS and is in a wheelchair.  He is a very funny man.  Like I said they will be great for this group of boys.

Brayden has moved up also, to another class and new teachers.  He was kind of skeptical at first but he said he really liked his teachers and the class room was TOO hot.  He certainly is growing up and is willing to do more with classes and activities since he has been in Kindergarten.

Simon is now a cute little Sunbeam.  Yes, he is growing up, too.  I was sad to not take him to Nursery cause he sure enjoyed it, but he, along with Brown Doggy, went to Sunbeams and sat like a big boy, ever so quietly.

Sheyna, and this really is making me cry, went to Nursery for the first time today.  She is such a little girl now.  She was a little unsure, but her cousin, Aubree, helped her to be at home in Nursery.  When we went to pick her up, she didn't really want to leave.  She had a cute little I Am A Child of God crown on her head and a big grin on her face.  Yes, she is growing up too.

Brian is enjoying his activities of snowmobiling.  Although he took a spill and now his snowmobile and he are not in the best of shape, but he still enjoys it.  For Christmas this year, he got some vinyl lettering that he could put on the back window of his pickup.  One was of a family of snowmobilers and one was of a family of four-wheelers.  He really loved them and they are now plastered all over the back window of the pickup.

As for me, well.  I'm good.  I am surviving.  The main reason I have not blogged or got on facebook or even checked my email is because, as was stated earlier, I cannot stand the cursor moving  back and forth.  I know that sounds funny.  BUT  when you are pregnant, things aren't always the same.  The computer is NOT my friend right now.  Oh yes, I did say pregnant.  I finally had my first appointment with the doctor and other than being not as far along as I thought I was, everything is good.

Well, that is our life.  It might take another couple of months before I can get the courage to sit down in front of this thing again.  So as of now, if you want to know how things are going, I guess a phone call is the best bet!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! Will you be able to snowmobile with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, It was so great to see you last week. Your kids are so much fun, and I'm sure the new little one will love his/her family. Sorry about Brian's spill. I hope you aren't away from the computer for too long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... Halloween was a day or two ago!! Glad that Brian is ok and that the kids are happy to be in their new primary classes. Simon is not a sunbeam!! He's getting big too fast!

    ReplyDelete