Thursday, October 15, 2009

Practice, Practice, Practice

You know it takes time to be the best you can be....Even if it is practicing for Halloween.  My boys love to try on their costumes well in advance to make sure that is what they want to be for halloween.  Now according to some, you can't all be the same thing.  OK.  That's not true.  You CAN all be the same thing.  However, Simon is NOT going to be the same as Kjelden or Brayden, but Kjelden and Brayden are going to match.  Are you confused?  I sure was.  At first I thought Kjelden was going to be one thing, Brayden another, and Simon another.  As it turns out, as I was getting a costume for Kjelden, Brayden decided he wanted to be the same thing. Simon, on the other hand, is steady and true.....I think. 

So.......now that I have you all confused, what in the world are we going to be for Halloween?

Simon is NOT going to be Simon.  Kjelden is actually the one that wanted to be Harry Potter in the first place, but I think Brayden makes an excellent Harry Potter, also.  They all had to try on the glasses just to see how they looked in them.  I think they were all very cute in glasses. I guess we will have to wait for another post for the TRUE costumes.  As for now, all we do is practice, practice, and more practice.  ABRA CADABRA!!!




3 comments:

  1. Brayden does make a good Harry Potter. He could win a contest. We are going to dig out the old stuff and reuse! Best part about older and younger sibling....Hand me downs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brayden definitely makes a good Harry. They all are cute. What's Sheyna going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Is Kjelden okay with Brayden being the same thing? I remember my girls getting mad one year because 2 of them wanted to be witches or something. They were okay with it by the time Halloween came around though.
    Steffy wants to be a bag of garbage or a recycling box. Pretty easy and cheap. There is garbage overflowing at my house!! :)

    ReplyDelete