Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Change in Weather

The weather has changed to very COLD.  We went straight from nice balmy weather to 20 degrees.  It has been frigid the last couple of weeks, so we have had to get out the winter gear, turn the heaters on, and add more blankets to the beds.  We still, however play flag football, only wear sweatshirts to school (for playing outside) and want to play on the trampoline.

Our kids LOVE to play outside.  And that doesn't stop with the boys:

Sheyna loves being outside, so she got to don her beenie (as I am now reminded that is what it is called) and her sweater.  I can't seem to get her outside enough for satisfaction. Unfortunately, she can't be outside right now cause she just got tubes in her ears and I don't want to have her freeze, get an ear infection, more drainage, etc.  Poor girl.  Has to stay inside where it is warm and toasty and watch the boys from the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment