Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bits and Bytes


Favorite picture for a few days.  I thought it turned out pretty awesome.  I was trying to capture the sprinkler, but a rainbow will be ok too.

Brayden is my little one-liner dude.  I think he would do great as a movie writer cause he comes up with pretty funny ones.  Examples:


"Hey there was a cloud that fell!!"  (Referring to the spray of the sprinkler and the rainbow)

"My ear must have a lot of hair in it 'cause I broke the earbud to my MP3!"

"My lip, I think, is broken, 'cause there is skin right there." (His lips were real chapped)

And my favorite:

"Hey, that Mr. Brown is awesome."  (We were reading the Mr. Brown Can MOO, Can You? book)

Yes, Mr. Brown is rather awesome to a five year old who loves to make noise after noise after noise.  It is pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment