We have really been trying to think spring here at this household for several days....weeks....maybe even since last spring. We have gone out four-wheeling in 70 degree weather...this year. We have gone bike riding in 60 degree weather.....this year. We have just played outside in nice weather....this year. But alas, and alack, Wyoming weather just does its usual thing. It is snowing and blowing just today...March 25th. What a bummer. I did catch Kjelden on the way home from school. It was snowing little pellets of snow and he was walking down the street....
I loved it. I tried to get him to do it again, but the natural look is way better than the posed. Simon was just concerned that I actually had snow in my hair and he kept wanting to get it out. Brayden, on the other hand was just having fun in the snow. And then there was Sheyna. She had to try the snow, too. No.....wait....her tongue is always out like that. Could be she is teething or she just likes to show off her cute little tongue!!!!
Oh my goodness, look at that tongue! So cute! Even though she does it all the time, I bet she's trying to catch the snow like her brothers. What a smart girl! :)
ReplyDelete