Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tagged Also!

I was tagged, so here it goes:

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
  1. Top 20 Country Countdown
  2. GAC Nights
  3. Wake Up Call - GAC
  4. Country Music Videos
  5. Imagination Movers
  6. Man v Wild (only because that is one of the shows Kjelden and Brian like to watch together)
  7. Dirty Jobs (only because Brian likes it)
  8. Little Einsteins

8 Things I Did Yesterday
  1. Went to help Brad and Mona paint
  2. Fed the kids at Brad and Mona's
  3. Ate Fried Mushrooms from Granny's with Brad and Mona
  4. Came home and did laundry
  5. Ordered pizza so we would have dinner last night and tonight
  6. Went to a friend's house and played a board game called Therapy.  Me and Brian LOST
  7. Ate M&Ms til I got my mouth completely full of sores and my tongue was swollen.
  8. Came home and tried to put 3 WIRED boys to bed.  Simon was the last to finally fall asleep in my arms!

8 Things I Look Forward to:

  1. Dinner with Mom and Dad today:  Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
  2. A full night's sleep.  I can get a good night's sleep if I have 3 hours in a row.
  3. Date Night
  4. Four-Wheeling
  5. A few minutes a night to read my book
  6. Women's Conference in May
  7. A lunch with my friends at McDonald's (woo-hoo) for my belated birthday (I'm going for the adult conversation)
  8. Family Reunion with Brian's family

8 Favorite Restaurants:

  1. Olive Garden
  2. Adriano's (much like Olive Garden)
  3. The Irma
  4. Applebee's
  5. Pepe's (hometown Mexican restaurant)
  6. Wendy's (is that considered a restaurant?)
  7. Olive Garden (Did I mention that?)
  8. Sunset House

8 Things on my Wish List:

  1. A better quality camera
  2. A week with all my sisters (it would be ok if my brothers were there too)
  3. To lose about 100 lbs, but I will be satisfied with 20.
  4. To get my scrapbooking all caught up.
  5. To visit my friends in Utah
  6. A vacation to Hawaii or the coast
  7. A full night's rest
  8. No worries about the evils in the world

2 comments:

  1. I knew someone had tagged this one to you! Its fun to read your 8 things. Would love a week to play. Also Hawaii would be wonderful right now... get out of the snow and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your answers! I also look forward to Womens Conference. I hoped Susan would tag you- I always try to slip one tag per family/friend group-hoping that everyone will be tagged. (I guess I slipped Caroline in there too!) Anyways, I'm glad you were tagged! :) I hear you on loving Olive Garden and M&Ms. I wish we could come up and play with you guys! I'm seems like it has been so long!

    ReplyDelete