Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Buggy Things

I just have to vent for a little bit.  And then I will go to bed.

My list of buggy things for the evening include:

  1. The smell of paint, although I brought that on myself as I painted in a room today.
  2. The fact that Brian has to be gone for a week.
  3. Boys who really could care less if I asked them to do something and then have the gall to flat say NO.
  4. People who line up a meeting with you and then just don't show up.
  5. Vehicles that crap out on you when you have somewhere to go.
  6. My VERY messy kitchen that I just can't seem to get cleaned no matter how hard I try.
  7. The idea that I am in charge of Mommy Preschool on Thursday and I don't even have a clue what I'm going to do with that.
  8. The other idea that I will have 6 other four- and five-year olds running thru my not so clean house in two days.

Big breath in (not too big due to the paint), slow breath out. And two more times.  And I'm done.  Thank you for letting me vent.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you want to move to Australia! Sorry it's been one of those kind of days. It's not fun. Leave the mess. Kids don't care. The meeting... well that's just not right. 'Specially when you could be cleaning!! or be under the hood of your car or soomething. HA HA! Good luck for today. It will be better now that you have gotten it all out.

    ReplyDelete