Always before haircuts, we have, in our house, decided that you have to spruce up your hair. This includes lots of laughter, combing and hairspray. LOTS of hairspray. This is what it all ends up looking like:




Simon, on the other hand, had his hair cut several days ago, so he just decided that getting the deodorant out and applying it (upside down) was the thing to do while his brothers were dudding (is that a word--guess it could be used for Scrabble) up their hair:


Sheyna, however, was content getting crawling lessons from none other than the best crawler in the house, CHARLIE. She looks like she is listening intently. So far, the lessons haven't gotten her too far, but very, very close to the finishing touches. She is getting into the position and rocking back and forth, but the coordination isn't quite there. More lessons are needed, I guess.

As for me, I have just picked up my camera again and started taking family pictures. Hard to get into that mode again after a long winter, but hopefully they will work for the family I took the pictures of. I also, as I was preparing to take these family pictures, captured this one that I truly loved:
It is just quiet. That is all I can say about this picture. I loved it.
Sheyna is getting close! She's sweet. AS are all the rest of them. LOVE the picture of simon! Quiet.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize you took pictures for other people. That's cool! What a busy and fun day you had.
ReplyDelete