Friday, March 20, 2009

A Fun Ride



We took Sheyna on her first four-wheeler ride this week.  Her thoughts were typical of someone this age. I felt bad that Brian had both the youngest on his lap.....asleep.  We were only out for less than an hour and Brian must have been an awesome driver to get them both asleep.  His arms were pretty tired by the time we got back to the suburban.  It was worth it though.  I had to laugh at Simon when we were loading the four-wheelers.  I had him on the wheeler with me while I took it down the road to turn it around.  As I was turning, I said, "O.K. baby. Come on and turn."  I heard this little, "Mom, I not a baby!!! Sheyna!"  That made me chuckle.  And then as we were leaving, Brian had to back up for a little way to get the train turned around.  One of the boys asked how we were going to get out of that place and Brian said he was going to back up to the road.  From the back of the Suburban we heard, "Oh, goodbye life!!"  Yet another chuckle.  And my boys say I NEVER laugh.  They keep me laughing and crying and singing and...............

Back to the ride.  All in all, it was a great little ride for the day.  Love to go again soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly how we ride!! I love it. It's especially fun when there are two asleep. And it equals around 100 pounds. So glad for experienced four wheel handlers. LOVE the quote: Oh, goodbye life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new blog look. :) Sounds like we need to get out for somes rides! I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete