I don't think I have done a lot of pictures of Brian on this blog, so here is my chance to brag on him. Brian was very excited about going on a trip for Valentine's Day with just me, and my sidekick, Sheyna. We went to Island Park, Idaho where we spent some time with some friends and had an absolutely great time. Brian was in his element snowmobiling and showing off to friends and me. I stayed at the cabin for a nice long, awaited and long anticipated quiet time. Our lives collided only in the evening times where we sat together and enjoyed each other's company along with our friends. We can't wait to go again next year and enjoy the same area. Next time, I assume I am going to try and ride on the trails. I haven't been able to either year we have gone due to children, either on the way or just still attached. Thank you Brian and friends for such a great weekend.
Brian in the victory stance!! His snowmobile didn't get broken!!
This is my view out into the snow from the confines of the cabin. Beautiful snow and great ride as I heard everyone say!
Brian waving goodbye to me!!
What a fun trip! Sorry you didn't get to go riding... I imagine it was still a nice getaway... time away from kids!!! What would that be like??? Glad you had a fun Valentines Day!
ReplyDeleteApparently I didn't comment! So here it is... glad you were able to get away and spend some quality time with Brian and your friends (sheyna too!). Looks like it was a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete