Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Quirks


I decided in the midst of everyone being sick in this household, a bit of sense of humor is in need.  Simon helped me out.  He is always making me laugh with his little antics and the things he is learning to say.  Thank you Simon for helping the days go by with your cute little smile and your laugh.



Simon loves his cousin Aubree.  He has taken to the fact that her hair is always in piggies.  One day, I found him in the bathroom and he was combing his hair.  He lifted it up and said, "I Aubree!!!"  He has done this several times, but I finally caught this one on camera.  What an awesome -do man!!!!
Simon also loves to dress himself.  Most of the time, he just likes to be in his diaper.  He really dislikes for me to get his clothes on.  So, one day, I said, "O.K., you do it.  So, he went and got his pajamas and put them on....backwards.  At least they were on and I couldn't complain about it.  He wore them like that the entire night.  I didn't want him to feel like he had done something wrong!!

One day, when I was sick, Brian decided to take the boys four-wheeling.  Simon was MORE than excited, to say the least.  Of course, the next course of action, would be to get dressed.  I almost fell off the couch when Simon came in with a pair of Brian's socks on....and his diaper.  He was ready to go and nobody was going to change his attire.  What a little jokester!!!  All in all, he did finally get the proper amount of clothes on.

Thank goodness for everyday little laughs.  I think I would go crazy without them.  

2 comments:

  1. He's a little character. HE makes me smile too. I love the socks! Hopefully everyone is feeling better there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that you guys are still sick, but getting a good laugh in every once in a while definitely makes it all bearable. I wish Aubree was as excited some days to get her hair in piggies as Simon is to put his hair in them. :)

    ReplyDelete