Thursday, January 15, 2009

Living the Legacy

I have found something rather interesting in the day to day mundane routine. This:  
Now, you might think that odd for me to think it interesting that Simon likes to hold his cup of whatever.  Well, take a look at how he holds his cup.  I was talking with my mom and dad about this, saying I found it interesting that he holds his cup this way.  I can't get him to hold it any other way.  He even held a sippy cup like that.  Well, I guess Simon's Great-Grandma Sanders used to hold her cup this same exact way. HHMMMMM isn't this interesting, I thought.  There are a lot of things said about how Grandpa Sanders left his legacy of the prominent dimple in the chin, and yes, there are many who carry that certain trait.  Well, now you have a legacy from Grandma Sanders also--the holding of a cup.  That might not come genetically, but it sure did interest me.

2 comments:

  1. I remember you mentioning that once-- I think it is so cool! Definitely a cool trait to pass on to your great grand-children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the documentation... history. HE is cute too!

    ReplyDelete