Sunday, January 25, 2009

What are we doing?

I feel like I have posted for a while and well, I guess I haven't.  It's been hard trying to get time to sit at the computer and even as I do so now, I am thinking of all the things that I could be doing, such as going to bed, but alas and alack, I have Brian in the boys' room getting them to bed and Sheyna is asleep in her bed and it is just a few minutes, right?  Yeah.
Anyway, here is what has been happening in our neck of the woods for the last little while. 

Kjelden lost his top two teeth.  One he lost at school and his teacher said, "The whole blood thing; there was blood everywhere!!"  The other, which was actually the one we thought he would lose first, he pulled at Aunt Susan's who said of the tooth thing, "You better not come to my house anymore.  You won't have any teeth!!"  His second tooth he pulled at her house.
Brayden continues to be silly and loves to show off at the camera. He is enjoying both preschools.  We were having a hard time with the one at CRC because he was put in a different group of children and that threw him for a loop, big time.  He is now back with his original group and hopefully things will go o.k.

Simon is taking good naps due to the fact that he has not been feeling well AND getting some more teeth. (I, at least, think, and hope that's what the ornery-ness is all about)

Miss Sheyna is sitting on her own.  LOVE IT!!!  Also love the hair-do she has in this picture.  Where did that come from?  I don't know.  I took these pictures and then realized her hair looked lovely.  That's o.k. though.  These were just snapshots and not really anything to ooh and aahh over.

Brian and I have been just enjoying the kids as much as we can.  Brian has been out of town for a week and is now back--thrilled to be back at the grind.  I am sure I am driving him crazy because we have been hanging out with some friends every weekend and we have enjoyed it.  Brian just wants to have some time where he can sit in his chair and be left alone for a while.  So, I let him do just that.  I told him I was going to this friend's house yesterday and we did some scrapbooking.....all afternoon.  I even took the kids so he could enjoy the quiet of our house!!! 

So, that is what we have been doing.  Oh yeah, we are also planning our Valentine Day getaway as I like to call it.  Brian calls it, the big snowmobile trip, of which I will sit in the warm cabin and wait for everyone to have fun in the freezing cold weather on snowmobiles.  


2 comments:

  1. Are you bringing the baby? Hope so! I'd love to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Kjelden is glad to be rid of this loose teeth, finally. Sorry I missed your call yesterday--maybe it was about the scrapbooking get together.?

    ReplyDelete