
O.k. it took me forever to upload this picture again, but I had to explain. It is not one and the same person. The one on the left is our little Brayden (4). The one on the right is Brian's cousin Landon (13). These pictures were both taken on the same night. Brian's Uncle Jerry wanted to point this out to me and was just amazed at how much they looked alike from the back. I of course had a hard time getting the right pictures to show this, but I guess it all worked out in the end. They are both very cute boys and very shy. So, I guess they are alike in more ways than one. No wonder, they are related!!
I agree they could easily be confused!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you guys were so sick over Christmas. My two youngest were as well, but I dragged them along anyway and suffered for it, but loved seeing family. Those boys do look alike. I thought maybethey were brothers.
ReplyDelete