Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE TODAY!!!

Sheyna, thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Sanders has the cutest patriotic dress.  The other night I was talking to Grandma and she was feeling badly that she hadn't seen the dress on Sheyna.  I then let her know that Sheyna would be very patriotic on voting day and we would make it a point to go and visit her at the polls.  However, this is about as good as it is going to get as I am still under the weather and I'm not sure if a trip to Byron would be in anyone's best interest.  
So, although voting is the best thing we can do today, I think the best thing for me to do it to just stay home and think patriotic, or I can go and give everyone at the polls the flu.  Either way, I'm thinking patriotic.
Thanks to our nation for allowing the opportunity to have that right!!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is very patriotic! Very cute too. I'm sure Grandma will be happy to see her dressed up!

    ReplyDelete