Monday, November 3, 2008

Dead to the World

This is how I have felt the past couple of days after the Halloween bash.  Thanks to Mr. Bones for the dramatic effect.  I wasn't going to just take a picture of Mr. Bones hanging outside the house, but I also didn't think of it until Simon was playing with Mr. Bones and put him on my bed.  I have just not been feeling the best.

Despite that, there is good news.  We were talking with some of our friends that have been married for 8 years.  They are finally going to have a baby girl in March.  We are so excited for them.  Every time I talked to Brian Friday night, I said, "Guess what!!  Sara is having a baby!!  I think I talked to him about 10 times that night on the phone.  I guess we just have to be excited about those kind of  things because we know what they have gone through with the waiting process.  Yeah for Nate and Sara!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you don't feel very good. I hope you start to feel better soon, as I don't know how long I can stay away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad you are a blogger now! (You may know this already, but our blog is: dksanders.blogspot.com) Your blog looks cute! Sorry you didn't feel well...

    ReplyDelete