Saturday, November 1, 2008

Uh, I Got It!

Recognize something like this?

                      

Tonight, while we were trick or treating at Grandma and Grandpa Sanders' house, I informed Kjelden that Grandma wanted to look at his loose tooth.  She checked it out.  I said, "No, you really didn't see it.  Check again."  So, she checked again.  I said, "Are you sure you saw it?"  So, she checked again.

Grandma then informed me that it wasn't quite ready to come out.  It needed to be wiggled a little more.  So, as we were waiting for the sugar to wear off from the Halloween night, Kjelden started working and working on it.  Dad got home and he checked it out.  I told them both the tooth needed to be worked a little more to the inside.  Dad checked it out and pushed pretty hard.  Then Kjelden worked and worked and worked.  He showed Brayden how much progress he made.  He showed Dad the progress he made.  Then he came and sat by me and showed me the progress.  He wiggled and wiggled and twisted and wiggled some more.

At 11:50 pm on Halloween night, Kjelden lost his first tooth ever!!!!!  He was so excited.  I hope, though that he won't be too disappointed.  His friend, Holden, got $5.00 for his first lost tooth. I guess the Tooth Fairy didn't inform us of that inflation had gone up.  Hopefully he will be o.k. with $1.00.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kjelden!! That is so exciting! Hopefully the toothfairy came. Sometimes the one here doesn't have us on her list. I think $1.00 is ample.

    ReplyDelete