Yes, it is the real thing. I never thought I would live to see the day that I would help in grinding up some meat for food, but here I am contributing to the work (I kept the kids out of the way, took pictures, and held the bag for the stuff that was done). Brian and Brice did a great job of cutting the meat and putting it through the grinder. Brian wanted me to cut the meat, but I declined graciously and went about taking care of the children.
I would have been much better off had we done what we should have done last year and taken it to:

where they have 20 vrs (that is what the sign says) of experience. But we did it on our own and now we will probably wait another year or two before we get it out of the freezer. By that time it will be nasty and I won't use it anyway. Just kidding. I need to get over my problem with eating meat. I have just seen too much of the slaughtering and gutting and cleaning of animals that it almost makes me want to be a vegetable, I mean vegetarian.
On a lighter note, I was walking out my door when I came across this beautiful HUGE leaf. Yes, it is the real thing. I even put a regular sized leaf next to it to let you see how big it really was. I love this time of year when the leaves are falling all around us.
Another thought on is it the real thing. Is it really Heart Mountain? It was getting dark when I took this picture, but I loved it. It makes it seem cold, which it started getting this evening. I dragged the boys and Sheyna out just to take some pictures and all I got was black screen. But that was okay. As I said, I loved this picture.
Yet another thought for Is it the real thing.
Amazing!!!!!
Yes it truly is the real thing. I am a faithful watcher of gas prices. I was shocked the other day to see that gas had gone below $2.00 a gallon. Yeah!!! Just in time for us to go on a trip and enjoy it a little without having to worry too much about the price of fuel. Hopefully it will stay that way for quite a while.
One last food for thought. Is this the real thing?
Yes, it is. If you are talking about a razor. You can find a few of these around our bathrooms at home. However, if you are talking about it being a toothbrush?!?!
I've had some encounters with the razor... at least that's what I've been told! Ummm, not so good as a toothbrush Simon. And the GAS prices!! I read just a minute ago that they were going to go undor $2. All I can say is WAHOO! Total agreement about the meat. Roger could probably do it as per experience and all.
ReplyDelete