Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday!!!



My Friday started out really great!  I decided to go scrapbook at the church today with a few ladies and that was what I looked forward to.  So, I got showered, got Sheyna ready because she got to accompany me and got all my scrapbook stuff out the door.  What a great day.  I went to Maverick and got the necessary scrapbooking items:

I was excited because I got 4 pages done in the 3 hours I was there.  Not too impressive because they were very easy layouts, but I got to eat my potato chips.  That was the best part.  That and the Snickers Almond for dessert.  So, then I got home, got Brian ready for work, sent him off to work and ended up with this:


Kjelden isn't sick.  He just had a bowl of popcorn beside him before he fell asleep.  His brothers, however, required the puke bowls.  Simon especially.  What a lovely evening we have had.  Hopefully it will be better in the morning.  As for now, I shall stay up and read my book because Simon is puking every 10 minutes.  Brayden, I believe for now, is done.  Thank goodness.  Tomorrow is another day and hopefully a great one.



4 comments:

  1. So sad! I'm sorry that they are/were sick! I hope Kjelden and Sheyna don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not fun! Sorry. Hope you can get over all of it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such mixed emotions--happy that you got to have a scrapbooking day, and so sad that your boys were sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun scrapbooking with you!! And I am so excited that we can be blogging buddies! Sorry the boys were sick... that is hard... especially when Brian works nights and you have to deal with it by yourself. UGH! I hope everyone is better now!

    ReplyDelete