Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Prince........

I absolutely LOVE the fact that Sheyna got princess dress-ups for Christmas. And so does she! At any given moment, she will dress in any of the dresses and keep the outfit on for all day. She will carry one around in her little purse to go to different places so she can play dress up there, too. But this has to be my most favorite of all favorites!!!
She got all dressed up
__________
She waited patiently
___________
She smiled
____________
And there he was!!!! Her handsome prince!
_______________
And he took her to the ball and they danced and danced the night away to the tune of Under the Sea.


Now, please don't mind the photos. They were taken non professionally from a phone camera by the photographer's name of Kjelden. But he did an excellent job of capturing it all.
I do have to input that Simon came to me and asked me to please help him with his Prince outfit so he could be a handsome prince. He even combed and hairsprayed his hair. I was so proud of him, being able to imagine along with his sister, to enjoy the fact that she wants to pretend. And I am glad that Kjelden took the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. It is those little moments of "Ohhhhh" that get us through the times of "Ugggggg"!!! Enjoy your little ones!! I miss them all. Tell them I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to look back and say "MOM...!" and everyone else will say "Ahhh... so cute brother and sister!" :)

    ReplyDelete