Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January Excitement

So these pictures are in VERY random order. Sorry. I can't seem to figure out how to get them in the right order, even if I tried real hard. January has been very exciting so far. We have gone on a couple of four-wheeling trips. Yes, I said four-wheeling, not snowmobiling.

The boys got dirt bikes for Christmas and so we have had to break those puppies in. This is the best way to break them in......have Dad drive them. Brian has shown the boys how to drive those bad boys. Although it is a little clownish looking, the boys have definitely learned.
Although Cheston did not get a dirt bike, he gets to go along for the rides. We dress him up in warm clothes and he is along for the ride. He LOVES it. Maybe not as much as Sheyna, but he does love to ride. We have gone on a couple of rides where he was bundled to the hilt. Here are a few pics from each of the rides.
Cheston doesn't have gloves of his own, so whatever we can find goes on his hands. He did have other gloves on, but they were used by someone else, so he got to wear my gloves. They looked pretty funny, but they worked. He didn't complain once.
This picture is totally random and just out there. I LOVED this cloud as I was taking the boys to school one day. Yes, they were late (imagine that), but I had to get this picture. Kjelden pointed it out to me and I just fell in love with the shapes.
O.K. on to our first ride of the year. We went up Morrison Jeep Trail. That is about all I have to say about that. It was scary and Brayden had some issues with anxiety. He kept saying, "We're going to die! We're going to die!" That wasn't fun at all, but the company we were with was fun and the fact that we got to see this huge herd of elk at the top was amazing!

OK. so I am not doing well with getting this blog done. I am tired and just trying to get these putting the pictures in the right spot is just doing me in.
The last two pictures are from the last trip we took to Melstone, MT. I had never heard of that, but it is cool up there. Our friends' parents have a ranch up there. We got to stay in their cabin (I had a picture of it, but couldn't get it uploaded). We played on the wheelers and motorbikes (also pictures were not uploaded. They just didn't want to cooperate). We went to this cool rock where the kids played up and under and through it. All in all, we had a great time.

1 comment: