Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tired

I had fun taking pictures this week. Baby pictures (to hopefully be added sometime this week) and I also am still working on Project 365. This week the theme was "tired". So, here is tired in my eyes:

Kjelden had a late night the previous night and I was trying to figure my camera out at the breakfast table the next morning. He started stretching and I caught him with this lovely face. He was DEFINITELY tired.
I can always tell when Simon is just about ready to lay down and go to sleep. He grabs the dogs, and sits down by himself. He looks tired in this picture. He WAS tired in this picture!!
I love this picture of Sheyna. I love that she loves to sleep on her stomach (only because I am jealous. I LOVED sleeping on my stomach when I was younger). She was ALMOST asleep (in fact, I think I made her open her eyes so I could adjust my camera. I know...mean mom)
And last, but NOT least.......
Definitely TIRED OUT




1 comment:

  1. I think the picture of the dogs speaks a million words, if you know how much love the dogs get, right?

    ReplyDelete