Monday, January 24, 2011

Cheston Is Six Months Old!

Wow does time ever fly!! Just six short months ago, this little guy was laying in my arms as a brand new baby! Today, he just about weighs as much as his two year old sister, Sheyna. He laughs at everything (including his sister as she sits on the potty, for some reason, he thinks that is funny). He gets SO excited when he sees me come into the room, which in turn, makes me smile! And guess what else....?
He has learned early to "put a sock in it". (Yes, that is a clean sock). Or maybe he has just learned the art of putting EVERYTHING in it! Socks, paper, paper, paper, more paper. And for some reason, he seems to find the same toy (a toy nut and bolt) and puts that stinkin' nut in his mouth. Everytime. Oh the joys.
He is crawling!
It's not really a REAL crawl, but he gets to where he wants to go....FAST. He learned this in, oh, two days. One day he was screaming on his stomach on the floor. The next day, he was up on his knees and moving. First he went backwards. Then he went sideways? And now...there is no stopping him unless you pick him up and give him a squeeze!
Cheston Lawrence George, six months and years to go. He is such a delight. I love his smile!









1 comment:

  1. Oh I love his smile too!! I love the way his face lights up when he smiles too. I could just squeeeeeeeze him!!!! I can't believe he is already 6 months old! Time flies!!

    ReplyDelete