Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Listening!!!

Kjelden took this cool picture the other day. It just goes to show that Simon loves to play with Cheston. And he was listening very intently....

But this is NOT the listening I am speaking of.

Yesterday, Cheston was laying on the floor just squirming and crying and screaming for someone to pick him up. So, I picked him up and sat down with him standing on my lap. I looked at his sad little face and said, "Oh, tell me all about it."

He stopped crying. He reached, as a four-month-old could reach, for a little crop of hair behind my ear. He pulled my head forward. AND SCREAMED INTO MY EAR.

O.K. I got the message.

True story. It apparently was funny cause Simon said, "Make him do it again!!!"

1 comment:

  1. That is funny!! You can tell Simon loves Cheston, even when he wakes him up from the few peaceful moments of sleep he gets. It is not because Simon is trying to be mean he just wants to play with him and have Cheston be awake to see what is going on with the family!!!
    Brandon was like this with Maddie. He would lay on the floor right beside her and talk to her or he would stand in front of her swing playing with her. You wouldn't know it now but they used to be best buds. Sad, I know!!

    ReplyDelete