Monday, November 29, 2010

I know I have plenty of stuff to blog about, but for some reason, my mind keeps going back to FOOD.. Maybe because I also keep thinking about dieting ad how I will miss the good stuff. My favorites of all favorites....

BREAKFAST IN GENERAL
But French Toast is definitely one

What would life be without candy corns and pumpkins? I was so grateful that Walgreens had them on sale for quite a while. They kept me supplied. I am so glad when the Halloween and Thanksgiving seasons come around because so do the candy corns!!!!

Also, what would life be like without chips, chips, chips. Chips are a definite downfall for me. I like all kinds, but the Dill Pickle Pringles tend to be at the top of my list. Stinkin' chips......too bad they aren't good for you.

And of course, how can I live without yet another favorite? Peanut butter cookies with ketchup......mmmmmmm. O.K. yes, that one is weird, but it it good. Now if it was saltine crackers with ketchup, you might just say it is inherited, but no, peanut butter cookies and ketchup, how I will miss you.
Along with all the others that I just will have to think will be a thing of the past (peppermint patty popcorn, fudge, chocolate bars). You name them, I will miss them. I am GOING ON A DIET!!!!! Not only that, I am getting a membership to the rec center and going to swim.....every day.

There, I made the commitment. Pooey.









3 comments:

  1. Ok.... peanut butter cookies and ketchup?? I thought you were a little weird but now I KNOW you are!! YUCK!! :)
    Good for you on the diet commitment!!! I am going back on my no pop commitment!! That is at least a start for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say the ketchup was inherited, definitely. :) Good for you! I need to find some motivation.

    I'm embarassed to get on the scale because I've gained 15 MORE lbs. than the MAX of what I should've gained, and I still have 5 weeks left!

    You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! All good foods. Exept that peanut butter cookie! Give it to me on a good old saltine anyday.

    Yay! to swimming everyday. Let me know how it is. I hate to get my hair wet.

    Kris... it's just water.

    ReplyDelete