Monday, November 1, 2010

NOVEMBER

Last year there were several people either on Facebook or on their blog that spent the entirety of November saying what they were grateful for. I decided I would do that this year.



To express gratitude is gracious and honorable
To enact gratitude is generous and noble
But to live with gratitude ever in our hearts
Is to touch heaven.
President Thomas S. Monson
I loved that quote from Pres. Monson and I am trying to take it to heart. To live with gratitude...
Grateful Item #1
I am grateful for my children. They may not think so most of the time, but I truly do have gratitude in my heart for them. It was many years before we could even have children and now look at us....5 children later. Certainly something to be grateful for.

Kjelden (9), Brayden (6), Simon (4), Sheyna (2), Cheston (3 mo.)

2 comments:

  1. Your baby is so big already! Are you bringing him with you to the cabin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! Brayden is so GQ there in the back!! All your kids do so great posing for the camera. Mine did when they were little but now I can't get a decent smile out of them if I do get them to actually LOOK at the camera. Sigh!!

    ReplyDelete