
I am thankful for the ability to vote. I am grateful to my fore-fathers who fought for this right. Today I took a few minutes out of my busy schedule and went to the fairgrounds, right around the corner, and poked my head into one of the little booths. And then I stared at the ballot. Hmm....I think I recognized one person on the entire ballot. That is pretty pathetic. One person...I did vote for that person, but one?
I am thankful for the fact that I had the opportunity to vote for that one person I knew. I am grateful that one person is one I know will do a great job in his position. And again, I am grateful to those who fought for our freedom to be able to give us, as a people, the right to vote.
I VOTED.......
.....And now I have a voice.
I voted too!! I had to cheat a little. I looked at Brad's ballot several times!! He knows more people than I do. Now I have a voice too... but is it really Brad's voice or mine?? LOL!
ReplyDelete