Since we found out we are having a boy, so many names have come across the board as to the best name for this baby. We, or I, kind of want to stick with what we have been going with. All our boys names end in the -en or -on sound. So, I have been thinking along those lines, but it also has to be something not too traditional.
I went to the internet to look up boy names and there were definitely some names out there that I would NOT use. How about BACON GEORGE? I don't think that would work. Grandpa Sanders has said his say on the matter. GEORG (said with the hard "g" GEE-ORG) GEORGE. Sorry Grandpa, but NO. We can refer back to Dolly Botilda Sue Ellen on that one. Uh---no. Brayden and Simon are determined that because Sheyna is Sheyna that this boy HAS to be named SHANE. No. Too traditional. Not a family name. Then again, it would make a good middle name, but that doesn't correspond with all our other boy names which are names after someone.
What to do, what to do? Well, eventually this baby will have a name. At least by the end of July, this baby will be named. It will not be Joe or Ted or Georg. Not even Jorje. But he will be named. And we will whittle away at our list until the right one comes along :)
I think name finding is fun. I've always been that way, even before I was married. Not that I'm very good at it, but I still think it's fun to play around with different combinations. You could go the Sound of Music version of Georg (Gay-Orgg), but I would say NO. But that's just my opinion. :)
ReplyDeleteJorie George? He would be called Georgie George all the time. I still like Bacon and Eggs!! Twins are great!!
ReplyDelete