Friday, May 21, 2010

Kindergarten Circus






Yay It's Kindergarten Circus Time!!! It was so fun to see all the wildcats, strongmen, trapeze artists, elephants, ponies, clowns and bears. They all performed so well. Our little kindergartener, Brayden, did exceptionally well. Of course, I was worried because of the times that we had in preschool performances, but I was SO proud of him. He came thru with the greatest of ease!! No, he was not a trapeze artist. He was a little bear.

Brayden marched right in with the rest of the bears. They were adorable!! Most waved at their parents and all who came. Some were reluctanc to wave and our little bear was one of those who were reluctant, but hey he MARCHED!!!


The entire group was led by very cute ringmasters. They had little tophats and everything. They sang and sang. Take Me Out to the Circus! was one of the songs. It was very cute! Along with all the other songs they performed.

I did not get a very good still shot of Brayden in the act of being a bear, but I did get a video of his little minute bear act.

I know it was hard for Brayden to perform in front of so many people. He did an excellent job and will now probably perform with ease in other performances throughout his school years!! Good job on being a good bear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment