So, what is it that makes you a true Wyoming-ite? I don't rightly know, but it DOES help to have some of these:
I thought they were all so cute and they were on sale, so now all of our kids are donning cowboy boots. We had a heck of a time with the two middle boys because we couldn't find the right size to fit them, but they were finally ok with the final decision.
It also helps to be a Wyoming-ite if you wear you boots a specific way. This bit of information comes from an unknown source who works with Brian (takes the truck after Brian is done). This is the best way to wear boots.
Even Miss Sheyna got in on the action of wearing her boots with the pant-leg INSIDE the boot. It was pretty cute.
I guess you can say we are on our way to being a Wyoming-ite. Next investment? Probably a cowboy hat......maybe.
So cute. I told Jory he will have to find out where you got them. Dallin's are too small and Cody's are worn out. Did you know they can double as church shoes? So versitile:)
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I am glad you finally got the right size for everyone!! It can be so hard.
ReplyDelete