Friday, November 6, 2009

Pay Day

O.K. so if you can picture this:
Only minus all the bike, costume, shoes, etc..........



THAT IS HOW MUCH BRIAN AND I HAVE LOST ALTOGETHER!!!!!

For a total of 25 lbs!  That is how much Simon weighs stark naked. 

25 lbs!!!!!  I wish it all came off of me, but that is o.k.  I will live with the 9 lbs that I will claim came off my body in the last 2 weeks.  I am excited about that!!!
I am also excited that the other portion, 16 lbs came off of Brian, in two weeks.

He was worried and told me that if he hadn't lost any weight, he was just going to quit cause he is starving, but when he stepped off the scales, you should have seen the smile on his face.  

Has it all been worth it?  YOU BET!!!!  Thanks Jenny Craig, I mean Rachel, again for the inspiration to all of us

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!! That's amazing and wonderful and inspiring!!!! Nine pounds is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete