Happy Post Halloween to all of you and your families!! If your post Halloween is anything like our Post Halloween, you will be glad it is over. This is what we were this year:Harry Potter, wand and all.
Brayden
Simon, the Harley dude
Sheyna, the scary haired witch.
Kjelden made a great Harry Potter with his "dialed" black. He had many compliments and "hey, you don't even look like yourself." Even Dad called him Brayden a couple of times. He thought that was pretty funny.
Brayden was so looking forward to Halloween and then got sick. Not sure if it was THE actual Swine Flu, although the doctor said it could have been. He seems to be doing pretty good at the moment. So, Brayden was Brayden, not even wanting to be Brayden :( He sat on in the back of the pickup at Trunk or Treat and watched the kids go by. Then he just seemed to not be doing so well. Poor kid hasn't had that big of a desire to eat ANY candy. It all tastes nasty. I wish it were like that all the time. I guess I will save some for him so when it does taste good he can enjoy it a little more.
Simon.....oh Simon again. He was wanting to be a Batman this year again, but I convinced him he looked awesome as a biker. He looked AWESOME!!!!! So many compliments and many, of course, from the men who were impressed. He dressed up several times just to get used to the idea and was finally ok with it. Thanks to Uncle Kai for the Harley doo-wrap. or whatever it is called.
Sheyna LOVED her dress. She was such the pretty witch. She didn't want to wear a witch hat, so we just did her hair instead. It seemed like she was the littlest walking witch around, but boy could she strut her stuff. It was pretty funny.
Despite the 100 mile an hour wind (at least that's what it felt like) and the illness, we had a pretty good Halloween. Trunk or Treating, visiting Great Grandma George, and then on to the Cody Georges. What a great way to end our day! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!!
Sheyna's hair cracks me up! And I had to look closely to see that it was Kjelden and not Brayden. Sorry Brayden was sick... :(
ReplyDeleteThey look cute. I love Halloween! Hope Brayden is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteYour kids were so cute on Halloween!! I had to take a double take with Kjelden many times!! With the dark hair they really look alike!! The one that cracked me up the most was Simon!! OH MY GOSH!! He was sooooo cute!!! I just stood there speechless.... laughing.... but speechless!! Thanks for coming and hanging out with us on Halloween!! Sickness and all!! LOL
ReplyDelete