Monday, September 14, 2009

The Big "8"




Kjelden has grown alot in the past four years!  I was having a hard time finding that cute little boy smile and now it has turned into a handsome boy smile.  Kjelden is now 8 years old and learning a lot of things. 

Eight Great Things about Kjelden

  1. Loves to be with Dad
  2. Sings great (ask him to sing A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief! or the Star Spangled Banner! he might just do it)
  3. Loves to read.  He is reading Harry Potter Book 4 right now and is almost done.
  4. Is playing Flag Football and enjoys it.  He is on the Steelers team!
  5. Is a good big brother
  6. Likes to make dinner for Mom and the other kids. (Ramen Noodles and Mac and Cheese are great concoctions)
  7. Has a great smile and laugh!
  8. Absolutely LOVES to learn new things.

Kjelden you are a great son and I enjoy being your mom!  You have been a highlight in my life!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kjelden! I would LOVE to hear you serenade "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief". I think your version is my favorite of all time. I hope you had a good one! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Where did those "chubby" cheeks go? Happy Birthday Kjelden! You are a handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kjelden. It's great to be eight. Is he excited to be baptized?

    ReplyDelete