Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yet Another Ideal Moment

I love it when 2 year olds speak.  They are telling the honest truth, most of the time.  

I say this because I think Simon has some of the funniest, yet honest things, to say.  Yesterday morning I was sitting at the breakfast table finishing up breakfast.  I am very slow in finishing because of all the getting up and down I have to do with the other kids.  

Well, Simon was obviously finished eating and playing around with Kjelden and Brayden.  He comes running into the kitchen and looks at me.

"My tummy hurt, Mom."

"Your tummy hurts?  Hmmm.  What does that mean?"

He looks at me dumbfounded and says:

"Ouch?"

Yes.  I guess if you have a hurt anywhere, it means ouch.  I'm sure not a day goes by that I don't hear something funny come out of him, but these are just some of the things I have remembered to write down.  He certainly has his moments.

1 comment:

  1. Of course that's what it means! OUCH. Just telling it like it is.

    ReplyDelete