Anyway, I was on guard duty. I had put Sheyna down in front of the toy box and was standing by the door, in hopes of keeping the two munchkins in. They were running in the back of the room and all of the sudden, Simon in all his wisdom (and with his new favorite saying)
"Oh, my GOSH!!! My sister trying on shoes!!!"
Alas and alack, Sheyna was NOT trying on shoes, but had pulled one shoe off the rack. BUT in all honesty, I think I would be doing the same thing. I hate wearing them in the summer, but I LOVE SHOES. Don't have as many as I used to, but I certainly have enough (although one more pair of sandals for the summer would be great). So, I'm thinking that Simon has it all in the right perspective. Sheyna is just gearing up for her future years. Shoes are a definite must!
Being a person who loves shoes, I say you go girl! I love the crocs. They are so cute and girly. Still have never tried them for my kids, but these tempt me.
ReplyDeleteA girl after my own heart!
ReplyDeleteI have to say I have a love/hate relationship with shoes. I think foot surgery has a little to do with that, but I say have at it! Especially baby shoes, they are so adorable!
ReplyDelete