Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day

I love it when Mother's Day and Father's Day comes around.  You get to find out what your children really think of you.  This is one of the gifts that Brian got for Father's Day from Sheyna.  It was well worth sharing.


Dad

My daddy's name is..................Brian
He is...............5 years old.
He is.................2 feet tall.
And he weighs..............4 pounds.
His favorite food is.............chicken.
My daddy is really good at.............riding.
He loves to...........go to work.
My favorite thing to do with my dad is...........go to work.
I'm just like my dad because I.............go to work.
What I love most about my daddy is.............he likes to eat chicken.
It makes Dad happy when I...............go to work.


Love Sheyna

It is really fun to get these things from the kids when they come home from church or school or wherever.  They are very sincere in their thinking.  But it is STINKIN' funny!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. VERY cute! I love the way little kids think! This would be a fun tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm... so Brian works, rides, and eats chicken!! Well now I know him a little bit better than before!! Hahahahaha!! Oh, tell him Happy Birthday for me too!!!

    ReplyDelete