 |
I LOVE the beauties of winter. It seemed everywhere we went in Island Park, there was just this beauty all around. I guess that is what happens when it snows and snows. It snowed a lot of the time we were there, but it was absolutely beautiful, too!
We had a lot of fun on our annual trip to Island Park. I went out the first day and captured a few pictures. Not enough, but some. I mostly rode....and rode.....and rode some more. And then I was tired for the rest of the vacation, but it was well worth it. I got in some good visiting with friends and just some wholesome relaxation.
On the day I went out on the snowmobile, these are the pictures I captured: |
 |
| Everyone waiting around as JJ got unstuck from his first tree. Note: first tree.....of the trip. He seems to like those trees. I didn't get to see the other trees that he hit, but apparently this was the first, and not the last. |
 |
| This is a picture of Jaran (in the gray coat) getting unstuck by Dallas (in the orange coat). Dallas went to help and rolled his sled almost on top of Jaran's. So, JJ came to help rescue also. This is also the hill that I went up.....and back down. It freaked me out a little to go back down this hill. It doesn't look all that steep, but believe me.....IT WAS STEEP!!!! A little scary. I think this hill was the reason I didn't go back out the second day. |
 |
| Brian making a "wild" jump. The actually didn't do a lot of jumping their sleds while I was out with them. Either that or I did not see them do any jumping. I was too involved with trying to get my sled to do what I wanted it to do. But we were stopped and I was able to see them playing in the trees...barely. |
 |
| JJ riding his sled on the same jump. I was totally at the wrong angle trying to see this. It was fun though to watch them playing. Just like little kids on their bikes. They just were having fun. |
 |
| I think this was Jon, as opposed to Johnathon. Trying to keep names straight was a little difficult. Jon was having a great time because he rented an "AWESOME" sled. He definitely won't get anything different next year. He had fun. |
 |
| Brian was also having a great time. I think he was just happy that I was out riding and enjoying. It was fun to see them riding. And I loved spending time with Brian doing something that we both enjoy. |
 |
| This is what I saw most of during the day that I rode. This is my sled. I fought the bumble bee all day long. Just kidding. I had a good time. I am definitely learning more and more. More, that I really don't like to go down big, long, hairy hills. I like meadows and LITTLE jumps. |
 |
| It is always fun to hang out with friends whether you are in the snow or in the cabin. Getting reaquainted with old friends and making new friends was what this trip was all about. It was so fun to see Jory, Johnathon, Jon, and Krystal again. It is always fun to be with them and with Dallas, Courtney, JJ, and Chris. And we had fun getting to know Jaran and Shannon a little more. What an exciting adventure it was. I do know one thing for sure. HILLS ARE NOT MY THING. Hanging out with friends is the best. And my sides HURT still from laughing so hard. Thanks for the memories guys and gals!!!! |
The end. Or maybe it is just the beginning. Whatever the case may be........
It was so much fun, and I'm so glad you all thought to invite us! I wish we could have been there for the game of things... sounds like it could have been a riot!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had lots of fun!!! I know it is a great get away for you every year!!
ReplyDelete