Sunday, January 29, 2012

In a heartbeat....

I love the fact that my husband loves to go snowmobiling. I love the fact that I can go with him and take pictures like this!!! It was exciting to go snowmobiling this weekend. We went to the Big Horns and rode all over the place. Needless to say, I had to get my guts up and just go. I was really nervous when we first got there....I even mentioned it my friend. And then we got out onto the trail. From then on, I didn't NOT like the trail. Hated it in fact. It was too bumpy. Too......well, not sure what. So I decided to venture out onto the powder. I shouldn't have.

I told Brian that he released the beast in me. I LOVED it. I was all over the place! We went up hills and down. We jumped the ditches? I don't know what else to call them. I was SO glad Brian talked me into going for the day. Again, I LOVED being out on the snow, in the trees, up the hills. And I would definitely do it again....in a heartbeat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment